Business and Golf…
Whether the event happens to be a corporate day of fun, or a charity fundraiser, mixing the two is good for you and your customers. Golf provides an opportunity to build customer relations in a pleasant environment. Customers can get out of the office for half of the day, get some sun and have some fun.
Whether you have a foursome or 144 players, we provide the setting and event coordination. You can start with an early breakfast and be finished by noon, or a lunch meeting, golf, followed by a white linen dinner. With any business transaction, selection, service and value are important items, if not the bottom line for most clients. High Cliff is the leader in Northeast Wisconsin for corporate and charity events. We invite you to come and see why.
Everything You Need…
Our Accommodations include:
- Scenic 18-hole golf course built along the Niagara Escarpment, Lake Winnebago, and High Cliff State Park
- Custom event planning
- Meeting, dinning rooms for up to 400
- Golden Fork Award-winning restaurant
- Golf cart and club rental
- Private or group instruction by our PGA Staff
- On-grounds picnic area
- On-course beverage service
- Fully-stocked pro shop, driving range, and practice green
- Bag Drop-Off Valet Service
If you are considering hosting a golf tournament next year, there are many choices out there. At High Cliff Public Golf course we believe that we should be your first choice. From our experienced professional staff to our extensive pro shop facilities, there are countless reasons why we are your best choice. Our goal is to make the outing host host look good with our “Red Carpet” service.